Taos Woolery Convertawool Clog
Taos's slip on Italian wool "convertible" called Convertawool, made in Spain it has a moc toe-like seam on the toe, and a seam on the heel, giving a distinct European look. The collapsible back effortlessly converts this shoe into a clog! Featuring the exceptional quality of Italian wool, the Convertawool comes with a premium removable footbed with game-changing arch & metatarsal support, along with a wool lining that is a natural and breathable. The TR, cork blended outsole is extremely lightweight, flexible, and durable. Whether you wear it as a shoe, or collapse the back and wear it as a clog, you will love the versatility of Convertawool!
- 70% Wool & 30% Polyester Blend
- Arch & Metatarsal Support
- Care Instructions - Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
- Convenient convertible heel
- Curves & Pods® premium removable footbed lined in wool
- Footbed Lining - Wool
- Footbed Treatment - Antimicrobial Shield
- Forefoot Cushioning - Yes
- Heel Height - 3/4"
- Orthotic Friendly
- Outsole - TR
- Upper Material - Imported Italian Wool
- Weight Per Shoe - 8 oz
- Wool Lining