UGG Adirondack Book III
Regular price $250.00
Waterproof Designed to help protect against heavy weather conditions, including water, rain, and snow. If present, zippers and tongues are gusseted and treated with water-repellent coatings.
Sheepskin Lining Vetted through extensive, industry-leading processes to ensure only the highest quality sheepskin makes the cut, delivering the signature feeling of UGG.
White Spider Rubber Made for high friction and durability, this versatile and non-marking rubber compound offers enhanced traction on wet and dry surfaces.
Weather Rated to -32ºC Cold-weather styles with this icon are rated for temperatures as low as -32°C (-25.6°F).
Dry Tech Made with our innovative DryTech membrane, which forms a waterproof barrier for enhanced protection from the elements.
- Waterproof membrane bootie construction
- Waterproof leather
- Waterproof suede
- Gusseted tongue
- Cuffable shaft
- Non-wicking laces
- 17mm UGGpure™ wool lining, 8mm sherpa lining
- 17mm UGGpure™ wool insole
- enerG Comfort System footbed
- Dual density EVA midsole
- White Spider Rubber outsole
- 7" shaft height
- 200g insulation, DryTech Technology, Weather Rated to -32˚C
- Heat-embossed UGG® logo, Branded UGG® metal eyelet
- Best for: Heavy rain, Heavy snow