Teva Re Ember Terrain Slipper in Olive & Gold Flame
Regular price $90.00
Introducing the ReEmber, an earth-friendly remake that employs 100% recycled ripstop, rib knit, and microfiber. Delivering the same toasty warmth and indoor/outdoor versatility as its predecessor, this quilted bootie treads lighter with a recycled EVA and rubber outsole and features Teva RAPIDresist technology.
- In between sizes? Size up for the best fit.
- Best for: All-day wear, Getting around town, Relaxing at the campground
- TevaRAPID RESIST protective coating allows water to bead off treated materials, ideal for misty mornings and light rain
- 100% recycled adventure-ready ripstop upper inspired by classic outdoor gear, 100% recycled polyester rib knit collar, 50% recycled polyester collapsible heel for easy on and off
- 100% recycled polyester microfiber lining for a soft more premium feel against the skin
- A responsive PU footbed cushions your foot and puts a spring in your step
- Midsole made from up to 50% recycled EVA provides maximum, lightweigth comfort
- Rubber outsole made from up to 50% recycled rubber provides durability and traction
- Added Aegis® antimicrobial treatment keeps smells at bay
- Features a regrind midsole made from a mixture of new and recycled materials, Features a regrind outsole made from a mixture of new and recycled materials, Webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®